Power Plumbing, Inc. is the newest addition to the internationally growing list of certified, licensed green plumbing contractors. As we continue to strive for excellence, we are always searching for environmentally-sound options for our customers and our community. After all, we're all in this together, so let's make our community the best it can be by conserving our natural resources (water, gas, energy) for future generations.
Why is that important for customers?
- Fit faucets and shower heads with water restricting aerators or use new high-efficiency fixtures
- Replace toilets with more water-efficient models
- Use water-conserving landscape irrigation
- Install an on-demand water heater such as an Eternal “Hybrid”
- On-demand water recirculating pumps can reduce the wait for hot water, while reducing water usage
- Consider solar water heating systems
- Ask us about a water audit of your home
- Install a water pressure regulator on your home if water pressure is above 60 psi.